Monday, September 15, 2014

Birthday Freebies!

I celebrated my birthday a week ago and one thing I love is getting free stuff from restaurants and other businesses.  Thought I would share my freebie knowledge with you, so that you can get some gifts too!!

Here is a link to a big list of freebies http://urbantastebuds.com/restaurants-that-offer-free-birthday-food/

For most of the freebies you join a rewards program or mailing list with your email address.  Some of the businesses ask for more information than others, so you can choose how much info to share. The emails will start rolling in at the beginning of your birthday month and some will arrive on your actual birthday.  The only problem with some of the freebies is that they are only good for a week and sometimes you just don't have time to fit everything in!

Here are some of the ones that I have received and the "fine print"...

Jo-Ann and Michaels - 20% off good through the end of the month

Krispy Kreme - Free doughnut and small coffee or fountain drink - only good for a week - unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use this one this year

Buffalo Wild Wings - Free Snack Size Wings (boneless or traditional).  I got the email on the 2nd and it expires on the 16th, so I guess it's good for 2 weeks.  When you join the club, you also get an email for a free side or sharable.  I only have until tomorrow to use these!

Ruby Tuesday - Free burger (up to $9 value).  This one is also good for 2 weeks.  I'm hoping to use this one sometime this week!

Red Lobster - $5 off 2 adult entrees.  Good for about a month.  Not a great deal.

Sonic - Free medium tots with purchase.  This makes me sad, because I used to be able to get a free medium slush without making a purchase.  The coupon is good for a month.

Starbucks - Free drink if you have a registered card.  I think you have the whole month to use the drink.  I got mine yesterday!!

Dunkin' Donuts - Free medium drink.  I have until the end of October to use this one!

Baskin' Robbins - Free 2.5 oz scoop or 3oz soft serve swirl.  It only lasted for a week and I never got the chance to use it.

Brrrberry - Free yogurt treat (up to $5).  Good for a week.  I used this coupon tonight!  Yum!

Red Robin - Free burger if you have a registered rewards card.  You have all month to use it.

Moe's - Free burrito with a drink purchase.  (When you join the club you also get a coupon for a free cup of queso which is awesome because they have amazing queso!)

Rack Room Shoes - $10 off - they don't send a coupon, so I am not sure of the fine print.  You have the whole month to use it.

Applebee's - Free dessert with purchase

Wendy's - $1 off combo meal

Einstein Brothers - Free breakfast sandwich with drink purchase

Firehouse Subs - Free sub if you show your ID on your birthday

Denny's - Free grand slam if you show your ID on your birthday

Panera - Free bakery item if you have a registered rewards card.  You have the whole month to use it.  Looking forward to my cinnamon crunch scone!

Stub Hub - Fan code that gives you free electronic delivery on one ticket order

Sheetz - Coupon for free birthday cake M&Ms

DQ - Buy one, get one free blizzards

Chili's - Free dessert with entree purchase

Coldstone - Buy one, get one free ice cream

IHOP - Free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity Pancakes or you can order something else that is the same price or less or you can even order something more expensive and pay the difference - great deal! (You get this deal for joining the club too!)

Mellow Mushroom - $5 off.  Have all month to use it.  For my "anniversary gift", I get a free small pizza with any other pizza order.

Arby's - Free 12 oz shake with sandwich purchase (value sandwiches do not count)

Enjoy your freebies and let me know if you find any other great deals!



No comments: