Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome December!!

I'm excited that it is finally December!  I LOVE the holiday season and I'm ready for this semester to end ;)
I love crafting and have a lot of ideas for this holiday season that I plan to share as I make them so that you can make them too if you'd like :)

This is my pile of supplies!



Need something cute for your front door?
I don't normally decorate with Santa, but I found this via Pinterest and had to make it!
Here are the directions http://www.babyrabies.com/2012/11/santa-tulle-wreath-tutorial/


Need a cute project to do with your kids or Sunday school class?
How about a Happy Birthday Jesus ornament?
I made these with my Sunday School class last year and they loved it (even the boys!).
It's so simple but cute and holds a great message.
We filled glass ornaments with confetti, candles (I think I had to cut them to fit.), and curling ribbon.  I put some glue on the tops of the ornaments after they were filled to secure it.  We wrote Happy Birthday Jesus on a piece of cardstock which we strung on the ribbon that the ornament would hang by. We ran out of time to make the cards any fancier, but I think everyone was happy with how they turned out.


Keep checking back for more crafts ideas and more soup recipes! :)

No comments: