Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mustache Mugs and a Hot Chocolate Party

Not sure anyone is following this, but I will update anyway.

I find mustaches on guys creepy most of the time, but for some reason, I find it amusing that they are the new "it" accessory.  I think mugs that have mustaches on them to make it look like the person drinking it are cute, so I decided to make some :)  I found some cute mugs on sale at Target (it's amazing how hard it is to find nice plain mugs!!) and use enamel paint to make the mustaches.  I like how they turned out.


I decided to send the mugs to my cousins as part of a hot chocolate party.  I bought six different kinds of hot chocolate and 3 different kinds of marshmallows.


I also made some invitations for them to give to the friends that they want to join them for their parties.  


Hopefully they will enjoy their parties :)

No comments: