Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Gifts!

Guess it's time to share some of my craft ideas.  I decided to do a homemade Christmas this year.  I was pretty happy with how everything turned out.  Hopefully everyone liked them!

My mom, aunt, and grandma got the following gifts.  My favorite is the bells!


Some of my friends got these gifts.  I found some great laser cut frames at Michael's and turned them into cork boards.  I also made frame memo boards inspired by pinterest.


I saw these wooden tile boards at WalMart and thought I needed to do something with them.  I decided to make them into picture boards.  I used modge podge to decorate each tile with seasonal scrapbook papers. I attached the tiles to the board with magnets so they could be switched around and some of them are reversible.  Mini prints can be made at Target for the same price as a normal 4 x 6 print :)


Figuring out gifts for men is always tough, but I think I came up with a good one this year.  I made personalized checkers sets.  My brother got Chiefs vs Steelers, Grandpa got Jeff Gordon vs Jimmie Johnson, Brian got deer vs hunter, and Dave got golf ball vs golfer.  I forgot to get a picture of Jeff's :/



No comments: