Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Great Baby Gift

One of my best friends is pregnant with her first baby, so I wanted to come up with a very special gift.  I am big on taking pictures and printing them off to display (I know not many people do that anymore ;) ).
I found a great collage frame at Michael's.  I was originally looking for a 4-opening frame, but I knew I could make the 6-opening one work.  I grabbed a couple of paint pens and wrote verses from Psalm 139 around the sides.  Then I designated each opening for a different purpose: 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, newborn, and baby stats.


Then I bought 4 plain white onesies.  I was hoping for pink and purple ones, but I didn't have any luck finding those.  I painted the phrase "fearfully and wonderfully made" on each onesie in either pink or purple.  I found some cute pants at Wal-Mart to pair with the onesies.


I packaged them up together and got them ready to gift :)  Can't wait to meet the precious little girl who is going to be wearing these!!


No comments: