Sunday, August 16, 2009

A hunting I will go...part 3

I visited church number 3 today with a friend. The church has 2 campuses...I looked up service times online but obviously didn't pay careful enough attention to which campus I was looking at. My friend looked up directions and off we went. When we got there we realized that we matched the wrong campus with the service time I had found. Luckily we made it to the other campus quickly enough to not miss much. A bigger church than the rest...more like my old church. Friendlier than last week's. Overall not a bad experience, but I'm still not ready to call it home. The big question that I've wanted to ask at all of these churches is...where are all of the people my age?! I just want some people my age to hang out with...is that so much to ask?!
I have no idea where God is leading right now...I want to find a new community...somewhere to worship and serve but I don't want to just settle...
Guess next week will be church #4...

No comments: